I did some research on Apple's website and found that the best place to buy an iPhone 5 for UAE and take advantage of LTE (4G) speed will be the UK. This is because the UK uses iPhone 5 (GSM Model A1429) as shown in the picture below:
1. Open iTunes on your computer and select the iTunes store (country) in which you’d like to have an account. You can use the store selector towards the bottom of the iTunes store homepage.
2. When the front page loads up for your desired country – go and click on the top app from the “Top Free App” section.
3. When the app page loads, hit the ‘Get App’ button.
4. The login prompt will appear – click on ‘Create New Account’
5. Click Continue, then tick the “I Accept” box, and click Continue again
6. Fill out your details on the next page (you’ll need a real, valid email address), and click continue
7. And now, here is where it gets interesting. If you have followed each of the previous steps, you should now have a ‘None’ option as a payment method. Select that :)
8. After that, fill out your details. If you don’t live in the country you’re creating the account in, make up an address. (Like say, for example, one of Apple’s Retail Store locations if they have some in that country. – http://apple.com/retail ), then click Continue
9. You will now see a message telling you to click on the confirmation link sent to the email you supplied earlier.
Then check your email inbox (or spam folder), open the email and click the confirmation link
10. iTunes will pop up, and here you’ll enter your brand new iTunes account data
11. If all goes to plan, you will be greeted with a congratulations page.
12. You’re done! You can now download free music (namely the ‘Free Single Of The Week’), as well as some free TV shows in some stores, and all the free apps that are available to you in the App Store
Now, I have iTunes accounts for Australia, the United Kingdom, the USA, and now Canada!
Wait… why couldn’t I just create an account without going to the app store first?
If you try and create an account straight from the log on box/when you purchase some music, you will be missing the ‘None’ option from Step 7.
Can I fill out my credit card details for another country’s store?
Not unless it was issued in the country that you’re trying to add it to – iTunes will verify the location of where the card was issued. So, for example, you couldn’t use an Australian Visa card in the United States store.
Hey, I have a question that isn’t answered here….
Just leave a comment below, and I’ll try and help where I can.
This was yet again a reader request :) Thank you again :)
We are proud to announce that we are now developing a couple of new websites about the revolutionary iPad slate device from Apple. The first website will deal with news and updates in regards to the iPad as well as contain reviews and other related videos. Once the device gets hacked (its only a matter of time) then another website will be developed to accommodate all the hackers and modders out there.